At Bow Belles Bridal Boutique we offer a 90 minute consultation with every bride to be that walks through our door. We understand that everybody has busy diaries, especially now the wedding planning has begun and realise that sometimes a weekday appointment isn’t always feasible so we are pleased to offer weekend and evening appointments upon request.
Available between the hours of 12.30pm - 4.30pm Wednesday - Friday
11.00am - 4.30pm - Saturday
Evening & Sunday, Monday & Tuesday Appointments
Available upon request.
When you book an Appointment at Bow Belles we recommend considering these tips to ensure
- Allow 1.5 hours for your appointment.
- Come with an open mind – more often than not brides choose dresses that look nothing like the pictures they bring in, so don't be afraid to try styles that are out of your comfort zone.
- Bring inspiration. If you have an idea, look or theme and have examples in wedding magazines or on Pinterest, be sure to share these with us. It will help us to find gowns that compliment the look you’re hoping to achieve. We pride ourselves on offering a friendly and honest service during an appointment that is all about you and your "perfect" dress, you may be surprised by what suits you.
- Bring your wedding shoes or a pair with the height you plan on wearing.
- Bring along no more than three people whose opinions you value and trust, you can bring along others at a later fitting.
- Wear light coloured underwear and a strapless bra if possible – good underwear will help show how the gown will look on the big day.
- Be realistic with your budget. Avoid trying on dresses you can’t afford, even for fun. Falling in love with a gown outside your budget is never easy.
- Please try to use make up and fake tan sparingly as we want our beautiful dresses to stay beautiful for every bride to be.
- Enjoy yourself! After all, you are choosing your wedding dress!